Well, sweet little man you are growing up way too fast!! You keep us on our toes and before long you’ll be running around the house and we won’t be able to keep up!
A few changes you’ve gone through:
- You’ve grown so much – height and weight, like are you really only 7 months old or are you really not 1 and we just skipped some months?
- You are saying mama and dada – not always when we ask you to but you are definitely saying them.
- Starting to wave!
- Demanding food (but in a super cute way by smiling and slapping your hand on the table) -I am sure I’ll regret teaching you this one day but for now it’s ridiculously adorable.
- Crawling more, you have been army crawling for awhile now but finally pushing up on your arms more. Who knew someone could army crawl that fast!
- We have gone from 2 teeth to 4!
- Just recently you’ve allowed us to actually put you down for naps, instead of holding you through each one – this is still bittersweet for me. I’ll hold you any day bub.
- Recognizing your friends!
- Interacting with new people (especially littles), before you would just look at little ones and continue on your own business but now you engage & play!
- Pulling yourself up and trying to stand (with a little assistance)
Things you still love:
- You still are very much in love with your Johnny Jumper and want to “Jump Around” House of Pain style every day.
- Loving bath time and splashing so much it looks like I took a bath by the end of it.
- Food, especially chicken, it is your current favorite!
- Pulling on your mom’s hair & your Dad’s beard
- Puppy cuddles!
Things you’re over:
- The Nose Frida – you would much rather suffer through the congestion.
- Diaper & clothe changes – haha, you just don’t understand why you need these things and we have to burn about 300 calories per diaper change.
- Sleeping at night, we still haven’t mastered this one but teething hasn’t helped you a ton. We will get it though!
You have spent your first bro night with your dad and you both survived, I on the other hand barely survived because it was my first night away from you! You also have spent the entire day away from us and with your nanny (coolest nanny ever) and you didn’t even bat an eye! We took 2 plane rides without dad – you were the best baby I could ask for too! Taken a boat ride with Grandma & Grandpa Neighbors and enjoyed the pool at Grandma & Grandpa Vinsons! We’ve traveled to another state, New Mexico and taken your 10th flight to get there! ❤️
So many more adventures are in store for us and I wouldn’t want to spend these new adventures with anyone else!