Here we are baby boy, you’re 6 months old! This month we had the opportunity to dedicate you at Fellowship Fayetteville and our heart is overflowing with a church family that will pray over you throughout your life! You are one blessed baby boy to have so many people caring and praying for you!
There are so many things you’ve accomplished within the last month that I can’t even keep up with you some days. You can wiggle and half crawl/half army crawl across the living room to your favorite pups, a puzzle or just a water bottle because those seem to be the most interesting things at the moment!
Other things you love:
- Your nanny 😍
- Anything you can put in your mouth
- Jumping to House of Pain’s “Jump Around” or really any song for that matter
- Cell phones or anything that glows
- Music – without words, including the Office theme song 😂
- Being outside
- Bubbles – who knew bubbles would be that funny
- Pulling mama’s hair out
- Talking or screaming
- Playing zombie – Because that’s how we play in our household
- Late night partying (aka getting up after mom and dad put you to bed)
- Fitting your whole fist in your mouth
- Almost crawling – give it 2 more weeks and you’ll be grooving everywhere.
- Sitting up
- Grabbing things, well, everything in sight
- Sweet potatoes & avocados
- Being the cutest little boy at 4 am
- Playing with friends our age
What we think you may be someday based on all your skills at the moment:
- Rock Climber – you will literally try to climb anything.
- Rapper – You do babble pretty quickly & love music
- Professional Puppy Player – you get it from your mama
- Motivational Speaker or something that allows you to talk to people – pretty sure you will have a voice, where a microphone is not needed
- Escape Artist – Just change his diaper once and you’ll understand
Things we plan to work on for next month:
- Trying new foods besides sweet potatoes & avocados!
- Sleeping. Sleeping is going to be a high priority in what we work on this month.
- Pulling ourselves up
- Learning to play on the big piano!
- Fitting not just the fist, but also adding the foot to the mouth 😂
- Saying mama – maybe wishful thinking but I hope your first words are mama or puppy and I would be thrilled!
Days with you are filled with so much joy and happiness than you can imagine. We may be running on caffiene and a few minutes of sleep here or there, but you are beyond worth it. We can’t believe it’s been 6 months since you’ve come into this world and we were finally able to hold you. Love you little man, more than you can imagine!
If you’re following our journey and would love to pray for Baby Z, we would love prayers for good sleep for all of us and most importantly his health as he continues to grow, venturing to different vaccines and lastly just safety for this daredevil lifestyle he lives. ❤️